just what i needed
March 28, 2011 § 2 Comments
Follow the girly logic train – first, we were talking at work about a certain someone who would be the perfect man if only he suffered massive head trauma that rendered him mute. Then the last post reminded me of Sean Connery in his short-shorts and how he got in trouble for saying that it’s okay for a man to slap his woman every once in a while, and I remembered way back then thinking “Yeah, but look at him. It IS kinda okay, isn’t it?” Then I was listening to music tonight and the next thing you know I’m making a list of the unlikeliest sexiest men…purely subjective but I think I’m right.
1. Pete Townshend. Come on. He’s a rock genius, and sorta sensitive, and that nose lends him such a sober puppy cuteness.
2. Peter Dinklage. He’d go straight to a normal sexiest men list if it weren’t for the, ummm, height thing. That long conference table in Elf? I would jump him on it, for sure.
3. Bill Clinton. Right? Brilliant, and a douchebag. I have a soft spot for that combo.
4. Peyton Manning. The smartest athlete, hands down. Intelligence makes up for a lot, and who doesn’t melt when a guy can do things with his hands?
5. Woody Allen. Ignore his passing resemblance to my father, it ain’t about that. It’s about the brilliant douchebag combo plus a side of superbly funny. We’re all powerless before it.
I’d love to hear your lists, they’re guaranteed to be amazing.